Consultant Global Web Strategy
Freelance/contractor, 16-20 hours weekly, several months
Location: EU or US
This consultant will be responsible to advise on the potential strategic future direction for the non-US websites for Global Nexis Solutions. In collaboration with the Sr Director of Marketing for the International marketing teams a strategic plan will be created for the future of the international (i.e. non-US) websites. Currently we deploy 10+ English and non-English websites.
The goal is to have high-performing web properties and an operating model that allows for ease in updating at a global and local level, allows for local variance while maintaining consistency of the LexisNexis brand.. The deliverable is a plan that includes the strategic direction, the investment case, the timeline, the technical set-up and the operating model for the websites.
Part of the scope will be to research and identify internal (and potentially external) vendors/teams, the options available in CMS & technology, the site structure and back-end system set up and a model for ongoing maintenance and support, a URL structure and a migration path for existing websites, which ensures maintaining strong SEO and strong numbers for site visits, leads and conversion. The main goal for the websites is to drive demand and serve existing customers.
The project will run for several months and this project requires about 16-20 per week.
- Strong skillset and 5-10 years of expertise in websites and web strategy
- 5+ years experience in working with/for global complex multi-region/multi-lingual websites
- Strong project management skills
- Strong collaboration skills, allowing for input and coming to collective decisions
- Experience with internal (incompany) web development teams
- Knowledge of available CMS systems and their abilities, Teamsite experience is a plus-Strong cultural/global awareness
- Experience in leading/designing web strategy for large global companies with a complex product set
- Experience with SEO and content, conversions, navigation structure and URL strategy
- Experience with complex site migrations from one platform to another whilst maintaining existing search engine rankings and other metrics.
- Ability to identify the right stakeholders, agencies, internal teams and third parties needed to successfully plan and execute the project.
- Analytical skills, ability to identify key metrics and build those into the plan (Google Analytics, SEO metrics, search engine rankings, conversion, etc.)
- Demonstrated knowledge of HTML and web technologies, including Google Analytics, SEM Rush, Moz
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- English native or capable to communicate professionally in English
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with an ability to communicate at all levels of an organization both internally and externally.
- Ability to meet key timelines and meet deadlines for the project.
Please apply and/or request more information from Marcella Janmaat, Sr. Director of Marketing, email@example.com.